Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My name is Faisal Albarrak. My name means the difference between good and bad. I love my name. I was

born in Saudi Arabia, exactly in Dammam City. Which is a very nice city in the western province. I was born

on May 7 1992.


I have done many mistakes in my life. Two years ago, I have made a bad decision by choosing the wrong

college and that made me feel very guilty because I wasted one year of my education career. And that made

me very bad in my life.


 My biggest accomplishment I did that I came to USA. I wish that i took this step one year before, that

would be a very good decision to make in my life. And i did another accomplishment that I took the best

player award in my high school which made me very popular in school. For example, students from around

school came and congrated me for this award and it was a gold medal. I was so happy that day.

1 comment: